Meetings are open for all to attend. Please check the “Monthly Calendar” link above for meeting times and locations.
- Meets on the second Thursday of every month
- This is the full body meeting where all committees come together along with consumers. The Consortium advises the Heart of Florida United Way on Ryan White Part B federal HIV/AIDS funds and provides HIV Disease prevention planning.
- Meets on the first Friday of every month
- The Executive Committee is comprised of the Prevention Co-Chair, Patient Care Co-Chair, Patient Consumer Representative, Prevention Consumer Representative, the Grantee, Lead Agency, and Chairpersons of active committees, task groups and joint initiatives.
- The Executive Committee responsibilities include:
- Acting as a steering committee, delegating consortia committee responsibilities in order to ensure coordination and compliance with all administrative deadlines.
- Reviewing and approving plans, actions and recommendation of committees prior to ratification by the full Consortia.
- Meets on the second Tuesday of every month
- The function of the Prevention Committee is to help prioritize HIV/AIDS prevention needs while collaborating with local and state agencies in order to find ways to help stop the spread of HIV in our area.
PR & Marketing Committee
- Meets on the first Thursday of every month
- The Membership/PR & Marketing committee is also tasked with developing CFAP marketing and recruitment strategies, and conducting new member orientation.
Comprehensive Plan Committee
- Meets on the first Tuesday of every month
- The Comprehensive Plan Committee develops and actively monitors the goals and objectives of the Area and State Comprehensive Plan.
- Meets on the second Friday of every month
- This committee reviews and approves the membership status of all members of the consortia as needed in order to ensure parity, inclusion and representation.