There are few things more rewarding than helping those in need. You too can make a difference by reaching out to People Living with HIV/AIDS (PLWH/A) and for those at risk for HIV Disease in East Central Florida. All you need is concern and a willingness to act on it. By joining the CFAP Consortium, you gain the opportunity to share your perspectives and views on how Federal Ryan White Treatment Modernization Act funds should be distributed to best meet the needs of PLWH/A. CFAP is the voice of the community, and we are always looking for community members to help our voice be heard.
Requirements to Join
Do you want to become a member of CFAP? You only need two things in order to join:
- An interest in improving the lives of people living with HIV/AIDS (PLWH/A) and/or helping to prevent further infection
- You must live in Brevard, Orange, Osceola, or Seminole County.
However, please consider the following responsibilities before deciding to join. A member must:
- Submit a signed membership application, confidentiality form, and conflict of interest form
- Participate in the service plan operating in the East Central Florida area
- Actively participate in at least one consortium committee
- Attend at least six meetings per year
Conflicts of Interest
A conflict of interest form must be signed so that members cannot vote on issues which pertain to them. This keeps the service planning unbiased.
If this sounds good to you, then feel free to fill out a membership form! Apply Now!